What's new

Should it be B&W or color? Help me decide.....

coastietech

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Va, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a series of shots today and I can't tell whether I like them in color or B&W. Please let me know what you think. As always I would really appreciate any critique or advice you can give me to become better.

Set 1
_DSC0406BW.jpg


_DSC0406.jpg


Set 2
_DSC0400BW.jpg


_DSC0400.jpg


Set 3
_DSC0399BW.jpg


_DSC0399.jpg


Set 4
_DSC0386BW.jpg


_DSC0386.jpg


Set 5
_DSC0385BW.jpg


_DSC0385.jpg
 
I think all but set 4 should be in color. Set five can go both ways. You have some nice color in the flowering trees... I would hate to see you lose that color to B&W.
 
the colors are to amazing to not leave as is. i say COLOR
 
The colors are amazing, but there's almost too much stuff going on with the leave patterns and the grass and your subject matter that I get very distracted. Maybe it's adult ADD, but I like black and white for them, perhaps with the exception of number 5.
 
4 should definately be color, but the rest can go both ways. However, I like them in color better. You have a good eye by the way, nice comp.
 
I prefer them in b&w. Don't know why, I just feel that way looking through all of them.

I like set 2 & 5 the most. Gives me a calm yet a little lonely feeling :D
 
I say also color
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom