What's new

Shoulder the world

ferox femina

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
A little bit of everywhere
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm so torn on this, but I used this photo for my 365days project on flickr.

2473766246_b26aba29b1.jpg
 
wow... that's ... cool!

I'm almost afraid to ask... but what the hell??? Are those veins? Is that you?

neat picture.
 
I love the contrast and the almost silver tone to the skin. Very interesting.
 
Yes! Lol. It is me, and yes those are veins. They were intensified by using a clarifying effect!

wow... impressive trick. thank goodness that's not the way they look for real or i'd be advising you to maybe seek some medical attention. :)

your face (I assume thats you in your avatar) seems to be very lacking in veins, so I probably should have assumed you were not nearing death... :)
 
Haha, no. I'm pale skinned, and my veins are pretty visible beneath the skin, especially in my chest area as I'm breastfeeding a 10mo old. :) Increased blood flow and all that.
 
Holy cow, that looks like something out of a vampire movie!! :fangs:

That is really a cool shot.

Are you in Texas? I live in the Dallas area.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom