What's new

Show us your TPF viewing experience!

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So here's what my space looks like when I'm visiting with all you punks on TPF. :) (actually I think I was checking Steam when I took this pic... I was testing my new 18-200 VR and my SB-800 flash) (you can see the box for the lens off to the left there)

This is, however, where I spend most of my nights and where I read TPF. :) My home office hidey-hole thingy. Like my walls? It's that cool textured paint. :)

myworkspace tpf.jpg
 
Messy, and I made no attempt to clean it up for the picture. This is my desk "as is".

IMG_5396-resized.jpg
 
There is a place for everything...

... and everything is in there someplace.
 
You'll not see my full desk untill I clean it up. However, I am probably like most that multi-task while on-line with TPF. There are a lot of tutorials on LR2 with youtube and I do check them out form time to time. In fact, just the other day I was viewing this (NSFW).........


It was something about smoothing skin.... :lol:
 
manaheim.. play Counterstrike?!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Josh- nice tools! :)

kundalini- come on, man. It's better to see the mess. Says more about the person! :)

lopster- Well, not too often. I don't even think I have CS installed right now. I play plenty of TF2 though. :)
 
viewingtpf.jpg


Should become a theme for the Photo Themes...
 
hmmm battou if you need a pillow use your keyboard ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom