What's new

Shower time!!

sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
197
Reaction score
2
Location
VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3469774020_7970519e41_o.jpg
 
I really like this photo!

At first glance I thought it was a B&W, then I noticed the 'stopper' and it's faint tint of beige. It is really beautiful!

I also think you used the perfect shutter speed for the water, it has a very viscous look to it.
 
I read that as "show time" to start with ;-)

I think it's a cool shot, I would just like to see the water a bit more clearly, perhaps through increasing the contrast? Just mho :)
 
I read that as "show time" to start with ;-)

I think it's a cool shot, I would just like to see the water a bit more clearly, perhaps through increasing the contrast? Just mho :)

Ya I increased the contrast as much as I could without darkening the shower head and drain too much. I need to re try this in a colored bath tub. That would probably work better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom