What's new

Shrimp Boat

pugnacious33

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
756
Reaction score
21
Location
MS Gulf Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
shrimpersunpano.jpg
 
nice, how much P&P?
 
Love it, oddly enough reminds me of a Far Eastern scene, very serene.

I thought the same thing! Expecting an old style chinese sailboat or something.

The image is pretty nice, great silhouette. I'm not a fan of the odd cropping of the image though, the ratio seems weird.
Also, there seems to be some flare at the front of the boat that I personally don't like.
Would of liked a little bit further out to give more of a feeling of vastness. This is a bit too tight.

How much saturation did you pump in?
 
Thanks everyone. Some probably won't believe this, but I did virtually no PP here at all, can't remember how much saturation, but if there was any, it was a very small amount. I too notice the flare at the boat but kinda liked it so I left it in. As for cropping, I only took some off the top, none from the sides. Using a more panoramic format tends to be my style, and I think it works perfectly here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom