What's new

Shroom's

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2182.jpg

Other than the busy background, I like it. Thoughts? :)
 
it looks a confused mess, gives no distinction to the subject, i feel kazooie . The main subject should not be this much covered
Sorry
Regards :D
 
it looks a confused mess, gives no distinction to the subject, i feel kazooie . The main subject should not be this much covered
Sorry
Regards :D
Dang, I was hoping no one would notice! :lol:

Just kidding, and thanks. I'll try and re-do this one with out all the stuff on the shrooms... If it stops raining. :)
 
I agree with Frequency about the mess. There is nothing wrong with doing a little "gardening" to clean up situations such as these - I do it all the time when photographing flowers. My other point is that, if you retake this one, you might try and get all of the mushrooms in focus. In this image, not a lot of it appears to be in focus. My 0.02¢ FWIW.
_______________
WesternGuy
 
I see what you mean, I'll fix that as well, thanks. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom