What's new

Shrug

Znarled

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 27, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
In My Head
smbackyardigans2.jpg
 
Erm ... :scratch:

I tend to like the second better, but both keep me very puzzled as to what it might be we are looking at? Not that it is always so important to know but ... you know ... I would LIKE to know...!
 
LaFoto said:
Erm ... :scratch:

I tend to like the second better, but both keep me very puzzled as to what it might be we are looking at? Not that it is always so important to know but ... you know ... I would LIKE to know...!

same here



pascal
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom