shutter count

marmots

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i have a t2i and was thinking of selling it soon to upgrade to a 5d mkii, but i wanted to be able to post the shutter count and don't know how to do so

i searched it in google, and most of the results were very indecisive, with no "best" solution...

so i was wondering what you guys used, because i know i've seen people post their count in the buy/sell section

thanks in advance

I've heard that there are a few programs out there which can read it - however Canon don't make it accessible by default. You can send it in for a service and have Canon find out the count though. The other option is to just state your photo file name - unless you've regularly reset the number count (or gone past the limit of the counter, whereupon it goes back to 1) .

I've heard that there are a few programs out there which can read it - however Canon don't make it accessible by default. You can send it in for a service and have Canon find out the count though. The other option is to just state your photo file name - unless you've regularly reset the number count (or gone past the limit of the counter, whereupon it goes back to 1) .

i also want to know live view actuations, so the file name won't help

Most reactions

New Topics

Back