D David900924 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Sarawak Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #1 feel free to C&C.. thanks 1. 2.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 27, 2011 #2 I think the first is amazing. That's a serious birdie. I've only played with ones 100% plastic. 1st rate photo. #2 There is too much light inside it. It's distracting.
I think the first is amazing. That's a serious birdie. I've only played with ones 100% plastic. 1st rate photo. #2 There is too much light inside it. It's distracting.
daarksun TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2010 Messages 414 Reaction score 17 Location Las Vegas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2011 #3 First image is excellent. Awesome clarity and detail in the image. For a pansy type game that is one serious birdie. lol
First image is excellent. Awesome clarity and detail in the image. For a pansy type game that is one serious birdie. lol
D David900924 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2011 Messages 21 Reaction score 0 Location Sarawak Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thx for ur all comments.