Sick of rude people on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaMarie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i must have missed something because apparently when some of you picked up a DSLR you all of a sudden aquired some form of a PHD, or became appointed as second coming of christ or something we dont know about. ,Most people on here are on here to learn something, not to be judjed, not to be critizied (harshly, and inapropriatly), and not to listen to how smart you think you are, and quite frankly im sick of it.

It Currently appears as though its the more the frequenting members who cause most of the problems (which is pathetic). These people should be the most respectful because they once were *NOOBS, and likely have asked the same questions posted in the beginers forum or asked even stupider ones at one time or another..cough cough this is for you too ANDS, FOX RACING LAMER, ect...

So what is the purpose of aking a question on the photo forum if you know your just going to get crucified for it?

And id like to add NO i do not want to have to read did i kiss her no i ****ing flikr her one more time, GROW UP its not funny, and quite frankly its gross.

Last edited:
So i must have missed something because apparently when some of you picked up a DSLR you all of a sudden aquired some form of a PHD, or became appointed as second coming of christ or something we dont know about. ,Most people on here are on here to learn something, not to be judjed, not to be critizied (harshly, and inapropriatly), and not to listen to how smart you think you are, and quite frankly im sick of it.

It Currently appears as though its the more frequenting members who cause most of the problems (which is pathetic). These people should be the most respectful because they once were *NOOBS, and likely asked most of the questions posted in the beginers forum or asked even stupider ones..cough cough this is for you ANDS, FOX RACING LAMER, ect...

And NO i do not want to have to read did i kiss her no i ****ing flikr her one more ****ing time, GROW UP its not funny, and quite frankly its gross.

Honestly, I think this is one of the most immature, and lamest posts I have ever seen on this site. You're over reacting to a lot of things. We don't ever do the things you seem to think we do, and, I at least always try to treat people with respect, be it on the internet, or in real life. Maybe you should just chill for awhile.

When have you ever replied to any of my posts!? exactly... so run along and go read something that applies to you

a couple thoughts on this:
i know what you're referring to
you should expect this behavior on a forum
i'm tired of seeing these complaint threads
report the post or PM an administrator
all these threads do is conjure up more negativity

i agree, i really am just venting, but it is getting pretty pathetic that i have to second guess before i post anything because i know im just going to get attacked with the stupid stick for asking anything, and all others i see get attacked regularily on this site

When have you ever replied to any of my posts!? exactly... so run along and go read something that applies to you

I take offence as I am as much a part of this community as you are. Even if it doesn't apply to me, since you haven't directly named anyone, it could reffer to anyone.

a couple thoughts on this:
i know what you're referring to
you should expect this behavior on a forum
i'm tired of seeing these complaint threads
report the post or PM an administrator
all these threads do is conjure up more negativity

What he said

well last timen i checked your posts are not even in the 100's nor have you ever replied to any of my posts, so not trying to be a cow, but thats a pretty good hint

well last timen i checked your posts are not even in the 100's nor have you ever replied to any of my posts, so not trying to be a cow, but thats a pretty good hint

So now you're being rude. You're just as much like anyone else. I'm just trying to A. Calm you down, B. Point out that you havent named anyone on this forum who has given you trouble

ok so now im rude, immature, winner of apparently the lamest post ever, anything else you want to add unprovoked when i more or less am sticking up for u myself and all the other noobs

Anyways im done arguing on here (thats immature) besides the article has nothing to do with you, so if you took it the wrong way sorry

ok so now im rude, immature, winner of apparently the lamest post ever, anything else you want to add unprovoked when i more or less am sticking up for u myself and all the other noobs

Whatever, I was just trying to help. Good night

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Got it from:http://www.slaphappysusan.com/interactionwithinternetloser.html(lol just following forum rules :D)

Lol. Are you for freaking real?

First of all, more than a few of your questions have been retreads of other questions you have asked. They have been answered. There has been some snark in some of the posters response, but at some point YOU have to take ownership of the kinds of questions you are asking.

I'm assuming this little hissy fit is in response to the responses you got on your Baptism thread. Other than the religion bashers - you got well treaded responses and advice there. If the advice (that wasnt tinged with sarcasm) wasn't appreciated, find another forum that will coddle or cater to whatever response you are looking for.

And id like to add NO i do not want to have to read did i kiss her no i ****ing flikr her one more time, GROW UP its not funny, and quite frankly its gross.

Please. My signature is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I think that this is immature.
If you do not like what someone has to say to you ignore them! It is really that simple.
If someone has posted something that violates the rules report the post. If you just do not like someone’s attitude ignore them, if you just can’t get along with people on the internet just move on. I would rather see a thousand bad pictures and give advice on every one of them than read more of people complain on how they think they have been treated unfair.
If you have a problem, report it to a mod.

PS I have more than 100 post does that mean my opinion now counts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back