Sick of rude people on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.
what ever least i dont go around taking candid shot of people down town Van and call that **** art

Nice. So now we've moved from invisible threats/rudeness to pissing on peoples work in retribution.

Man, the sabbath ROCKS this week!

Please. My signature is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I'm new, and really have no idea about this threads subject/validity at all, just wanted to throw it out there that your siggy makes me laugh every time i see it.

Why not, everyone else does, anyways im done with this site, peace

what ever least i dont go around taking candid shot of people down town Van and call that **** art

WOW........

Did you forget your meds?, did someone hijack you account?

That post is a personal attack and a very direct insult.
Is this not the exact thing you started this thread about? You just said people should remain civil and then you call out someone and then insult someone elses work.........

WOW........

Did you forget your meds?, did someone hijack you account?

That post is a personal attack and a very direct insult.
Is this not the exact thing you started this thread about? You just said people should remain civil and then you call out someone and then insult someone elses work.........

Don't you get it? She's special!
Anyway, just flag her posts for trolling and the mods will deal with it eventually. Princess Puddingpants can go get her attention from drunks in a bar like she's used to.

*sees a little singing around his hands* Damn. Obviously didn't put my jacket on right. *readjusts it*

(No, I'm not going to dignify her remark with a rebuttal; I'm just glad we all saw it for what it was.)

Okay on three everybody....

One...... Two....... Threequila!!!!!!!

Mind-Control.jpg

Wait, weren't you complaining about others claiming to be high and mighty? WTF are you doing now? Weren't you complaining about people being judgemental? WTF are you doing now?

What did you expect to get out of this thread?

Why exactly do you have to use a purple font?

To LisaMarie: -please look at all of your posted threads and point to the Mods where you have been insulted. I searched and couldn't find any insults. If anything, you have been helped by some of the people you claim have insulted you.

To all: -this forum exists for all of us, beginners or not, pros or simply hobbyists. Let's be polite with each others and try to resolve whatever needs to be resolved in a civilized way. No need for insults, put downs, slurs and what not. I have been on this Forum long enough to remember how well we treated each other, even in criticisms, and I would love to see that come back.

Thank y'all!

Wait, weren't you complaining about others claiming to be high and mighty? WTF are you doing now? Weren't you complaining about people being judgemental? WTF are you doing now?

What did you expect to get out of this thread?

Why exactly do you have to use a purple font?

Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg

I try not too, but I couldn't sit on my hands anymore.

Best troll ever.

I beg to differ, Oh god don't get me started on the troll war I was fighting yesterday night on another site...God damn I could not ban them fast enough and to make matters even worse I was their target. We literally had to lock down an entire section of the forum because of those two trolls.

What we have here pales in comparison.

But trolls have that rugged, fantasy kinda charm to them! :greenpbl:

Darn. I got triple ninja'd. I've gotta improve my posting reflexes. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back