What's new

"Side View Mirror"

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Messages
3,759
Reaction score
1,888
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$trains-0028-Edit-2-Edit.webp
 
The major issue I have with this is there is no correlation or connection between the train and the truck in the mirror.

I don't understand why you are showing us both of them together...does that make sense?
 
The major issue I have with this is there is no correlation or connection between the train and the truck in the mirror.

I don't understand why you are showing us both of them together...does that make sense?

There is no relationship between the train and the delivery truck at all. The reason I personally like this image is because as I was sitting in my car in front of the railroad track and I happened to snap this picture through my mirror and I just thought it looked really neat the way it was completely framed in the center of my side view mirror. It was an unintentional shot that I just thought was kinda cool. That's all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom