thebasedsloth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 350 Reaction score 47 Location Glen Burnie, Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2018 #1 Its cold outside!! Tested a new retouching technique on these, using curves tool to dodge/burn out imperfections instead of crappy frequency separation. Attachments DSCF7478Sierra - cold 3.webp 673.2 KB · Views: 184 DSCF7039Sierra - cold 1.webp 302 KB · Views: 200
Its cold outside!! Tested a new retouching technique on these, using curves tool to dodge/burn out imperfections instead of crappy frequency separation.
Jeff1553 53 This Guy Shoots Joined Mar 29, 2018 Messages 27,877 Reaction score 16,820 Location Staffordshire England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2018 #2 A couple of nice shots..........
Fujidave Blue eyed and Beautiful Joined Mar 23, 2018 Messages 5,420 Reaction score 3,168 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2018 #3 I like the 2nd image more, nice shots.
Donde TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jan 2, 2007 Messages 3,350 Reaction score 3,869 Location Cali, Colombia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 10, 2018 #4 I prefer the first but they are both well taken.
D DGMPhotography Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,160 Reaction score 717 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 18, 2018 #5 I just use healing brush. I use to do frequency separation as well, but quickly found it wasn't my cup of tea.
I just use healing brush. I use to do frequency separation as well, but quickly found it wasn't my cup of tea.