***sigh***

PetersCreek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I had such a meaty, well-reasoned, civil, and non-political post all writ up...but alas, just not quickly enough. :confused: I come back to C&P the text and wham...the thread's locked!

I'm not trying stir it up here...but doggonit...I'm all disappointed and dejected now. Bummed, even. Some folks just can't seem to comport themselves with a little decorum. To them, I say...

...doody-heads! :greenpbl:

PetersCreek said:
I had such a meaty, well-reasoned, civil, and non-political post all writ up...but alas, just not quickly enough. :confused: I come back to C&P the text and wham...the thread's locked!

I'm not trying stir it up here...but doggonit...I'm all disappointed and dejected now. Bummed, even. Some folks just can't seem to comport themselves with a little decorum. To them, I say...

...doody-heads! :greenpbl:

You fit in well. I think I'm gonna like you.

I actually just got quite the PM from someone.

I too would like to continue the conversation.

But really what's the point. If there was a solution to the problem, i'm sure it would be implemented.

Come on now, a guy who owns a Yellowboy(looked like one in the mugshot thread) shouldn't use words like "doody-head". That's so unbecoming of the rifle. As punishment, you will have your SASS card(if one is owned) taken and put up for 90 days, that will teach you little mister!!!!

There are lots of politically slanted forums out there where you guys can slash and burn at will.

This just isn't one of them. :mrgreen: Sorry.

(not really, but it sounds nice)

I haven't been called a doody head in a looooooong time :thumbsup:

core_17 said:
If I thump a muffin, what do I get? What if it's a blueberry muffin? What kinda muffin are you?
The title muffin was bestowed upon me by Her Royal Highness, terri. Any questions as to my miffin-ness, type, taste, shape, et. al. should be directed towards her. I only serve in the capacity of muffin, and as such I have no knowledge of muffins or any muffin information. Please be aware that asking for any muffin information may lead to your detainment, temporary or otherwise.

kelox said:
The title muffin was bestowed upon me by Her Royal Highness, terri. Any questions as to my miffin-ness, type, taste, shape, et. al. should be directed towards her. I only serve in the capacity of muffin, and as such I have no knowledge of muffins or any muffin information. Please be aware that asking for any muffin information may lead to your detainment, temporary or otherwise.
Sounds like he's begging to be thumped, Corry. Go for it. :mrgreen:

I like all that stuff about serving, though. :thumbup: Yes, I do.

:lol:

Most reactions

Back