What's new

Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 Wide Angle -- $375

guitar guy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2010
Messages
85
Reaction score
4
Location
Mpls Minnesota
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've used this lens probably twice. I just don't have the motivation or time to get involved like I would like to with photography, so my loss is your gain. I'm asking $375, I think I paid $475. I've attached a couple of pics I took with this lens below. The weird coloration is due to my Photoshop Elements editing, not the lens. Emailing me is probably best at: rlarson1218@gmail.com

DSCN3102.jpg

20110212_0309.jpg

20110212_0296_edited-1.jpg

20110212_0295_edited-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
It might help to post what mount it is.

Hmmm, well it fits Nikon D3000. I can't find anything in the manual that actually mentions a "mount". Sorry, I'm sort of clueless about this stuff. On the box it says f/Nikon AF. So I know it fits Nikon DSLRs.
 
guitar guy said:
Hmmm, well it fits Nikon D3000. I can't find anything in the manual that actually mentions a "mount". Sorry, I'm sort of clueless about this stuff. On the box it says f/Nikon AF. So I know it fits Nikon DSLRs.

Do you have to manually focus it in your d3000?
 
guitar guy said:
Hmmm, well it fits Nikon D3000. I can't find anything in the manual that actually mentions a "mount". Sorry, I'm sort of clueless about this stuff. On the box it says f/Nikon AF. So I know it fits Nikon DSLRs.

Do you have to manually focus it in your d3000?


No, it has autofocus built into the lens.
 
Ok. Just clarifying. AF-S are the lens that will autofocus on the d3000. AF lens will not autofocus on d3000.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom