Sigma 10-20mm + Sigma4less.com

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was thinking of going ahead and buying this lens. It's about the only missing focal range in my collection that I feel I need. I also have a mini project that will pay for itself taking shots of a new building that is going to be constructed and the project is a time lapse project of the progression. I have a 24-70 but I frequently have to stitch 2-4 photos together when doing this type of project in the past which is kind of a hassle. So, I would like some comments good and bad on this lens if you have experience with it. Secondly, I'd like similar comments w/ dealing w/ sigma4less aka photo4less. I've been tempted to order from them in the past, but have always stuck w/ b/h but they are $50 less on this lens. So thoughts about dealing w/ them? They have a decent (8.5) rating on resellerratings.com.

Well, I've resolved the issue. Another project I was working on just doubled in profit and I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the 10-20 from B/H given the somewhat questionable reviews I read about S4L.

Congrats (both on your doubled profits and your new lens)! You're going to love it ... I find all sorts of uses for mine.

I have purchased twice for Sigma 4 Less and both transactions went really well.

As far as the sigma 10-20 ... its not that impressive compared to the Tokina 11-16 F2/8.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back