sigma 10-20mm test shot

keystervr6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just got this lens last night and wanted to test it today...saw this place and decided to take a test shot

C&C please

2987992380_dff5dd4ecf_b.jpg

This is a good subject to shoot with such a focal length. Though I think you should think bigger, and more extreme. Get closer to the base of the building by a few feet and look up at it. This lens works very well when you have close up elements and far away ones in the same scene, like here with my arms and face:

2777721116_eba11f72bb_m.jpg

This is a good subject to shoot with such a focal length. Though I think you should think bigger, and more extreme. Get closer to the base of the building by a few feet and look up at it. This lens works very well when you have close up elements and far away ones in the same scene, like here with my arms and face:

you mean something like this?

2988055372_b327a2fc2e_b.jpg

Haha yeah, but something in between your first and your second picture lies the golden shot, I'm sure of it!

:lol: thanks....too bad i didn't take anything in between those two :grumpy:

more to come this weekend...downtown nashville is beggin me to come shoot the hell out of it :lmao:

Hey key - it's tack sharp that's for sure. It 's got all the hallmarks or a super-wide, nice distortion, perspective etc...

Now that the test shot is out of the way - enjoy !!

daithi

Hey key - it's tack sharp that's for sure. It 's got all the hallmarks or a super-wide, nice distortion, perspective etc...

Now that the test shot is out of the way - enjoy !!

daithi

i know, its much sharper a stop down from wide open, but i can handle that...this weekend is gonna be great photo weather :mrgreen:

looks like the house from fresh prince of bel air!

it kinda does, i'll photoshop will smith in there for you :lol:

Most reactions

Back