What's new

Sigma 150-500 DG OS for Nikon

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Now I have the Tamron, time to sell off some stuff. This lens is in decent condition, glass is good. There are a few dust specks typical of a zoom, nothing that effects IQ. Cosmetically there is a mark on the tripod food, and a few scratches on the lens hood. I think this is a pretty sharp copy. Here is my flickr set.. https://www.flickr.com/photos/coastalconn/sets/72157638701809165/ Everything works as it should. I would give it an 8.25/10.. Includes both caps and a Sigma lens bag. Allergen notice, I smoke and I have a cat.. $695 shipped and insured in the CONUS















 
Bump for price reduction.. $675 shipped and insured CONUS.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom