jjparson
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Dec 22, 2008
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 47
- Location
- Utah
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
All -
I am working to fund some new pursuits and have this lens for sale. I purchased it new from BH last year and have taken maybe 100 exposures with it. That being said, it is in perfect condition and comes with original packaging. I am willing to part with this lens for $700 OBO shipped and pp'd to the US.
Let me know if you have questions. Price drop!!!!!
Thanks
Jake

Camera Gear-2 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr
I am working to fund some new pursuits and have this lens for sale. I purchased it new from BH last year and have taken maybe 100 exposures with it. That being said, it is in perfect condition and comes with original packaging. I am willing to part with this lens for $700 OBO shipped and pp'd to the US.
Let me know if you have questions. Price drop!!!!!
Thanks
Jake

Camera Gear-2 by 3$ Maddy, on Flickr
Last edited: