jensgt
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 21, 2009
- Messages
- 242
- Reaction score
- 16
- Location
- Bowie, MD
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Lions at the National Zoo - Cubs! - Canon Digital Photography Forums
Above link is some pictures I just took with this lens last week. I have had it since last April...its been used about 5 times. The lens is amazing...the only reason for sale is that I am switching over to a Canon 7D in a few weeks and I want to buy this same lens in a Canon mount. I keep this lens in my camera backpack so its stored in a cushy place most of the time, its in great condition and if anybody is interested I can post some pictures of it up here. Looking for $800 plus shipping.
Above link is some pictures I just took with this lens last week. I have had it since last April...its been used about 5 times. The lens is amazing...the only reason for sale is that I am switching over to a Canon 7D in a few weeks and I want to buy this same lens in a Canon mount. I keep this lens in my camera backpack so its stored in a cushy place most of the time, its in great condition and if anybody is interested I can post some pictures of it up here. Looking for $800 plus shipping.