What's new

Sigma 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM IF (Nikon mount)

iAstonish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$420 shipped. (US only)
The good:
Excellent condition, no scratches or flaws of any sort. I purchased the lens new approximately five months ago on Amazon, so it is still under warranty.

The "bad" no lens caps.

I have the box somewhere, so I will look for that. If interested feel free to reply or PM me. No pictures at the moment (just switched to Canon and waiting for my new lens) but if interested I could take some when my new lens arrives.

I have positive feedback as a seller on both Amazon and Ebay for reference.
 
bump, pictures available upon request if interested.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom