What's new

Sigma 55-200 F4-5.6 for Nikon Digital

dinodan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Location
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like this lens, but have recently acquired a Nikkor 55-200 VR, so it's redundant. I'm sure that I have not used it more than a 1/2 dozen times, and it's absolutely like new in every way. I paid $139.00 from Adorama (link below), so I'll offer it at an even $100, plus shipping. It comes in the original box, with both lens caps (of course) and I'll also include a Tiffen UV filter (55mm.)

http://www.adorama.com/SG55200NKAF.html?searchinfo=sigma%2055-200&item_no=16
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom