What's new

Sigma 70-210mm 4-5.6 for Nikon

g-fi

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
401
Reaction score
45
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is a lower end lens, but what are your experiences with this lens? I just picked it up for a steal ($27) because I don't own anything in this range and the price was right (thanks keh.com!). I just took a few test shots with it to see how it focuses and what sort of range it has and it doesn't seem to be any worse than kit glass. Love/hate?
 
For $27 it's really a steal :) I believe well worth buying.
 
I've never used it, but I'm sure its better than not having a telephoto lens.
 
Like Tom said: for $27 you cant go wrong. Its really not a bad lens, it depends on what you want to do with it. In low light and with faster action situation it's going to struggle but if your using it for general photography you will be fine.
 
wow, must be ancient. I've never heard of that lens before.. :o
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom