What's new

Sigma 85mm F/1.4

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD
 
Last edited:
Great lens. Mine is super sharp at f/2, and even produced pretty sharp images at f/1.4. Good luck with sale.
 
Probably the only third party lens I'd ever buy. Fabulous lens. If I didn't already have an 85, I'd be pm'ing.

GLWS.
 
Probably the only third party lens I'd ever buy. Fabulous lens. If I didn't already have an 85, I'd be pm'ing.

GLWS.

You should add the tokina 100mm f2.8 macro to that list!
 
Yeah, it really is a spectacular lens. And I'm sure I'll be kicking myself for letting it go in the long end. It's served me well.

Mark
 
What happened to the lens hood?
 
MIA when I bought it. I asked Sigma where to get one and they directed me to their website where they are either $15 or $20. I can't remember.

Mark
 
I've used one in occasion..fantastic optic
 
Markw said:
MIA when I bought it. I asked Sigma where to get one and they directed me to their website where they are either $15 or $20. I can't remember.

Mark

Did you buy new?
 
No, I purchased from KEH.

Mark
 
Bump.
 
Someone buy this effin lens.
 
o hey tyler said:
Someone buy this effin lens.

Why don't you buy it for me? I could use a Christmas gift ;)

-Ken Turner
 
Orrr, buy this and my D3100 I'm selling together and start your switch to Nikon. :D

Mark
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom