Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Body Condition: 9/10

Glass Condition: 10/10

Sale Includes: Teleconverter, front/rear caps, pouch
(no box)

Price: $140 shipped

Payments Accepted: PayPal

Trades: Hmm, let me know what you have. I'd throw in extra cash for a Canon 28mm f/1.8 or even a 35 f/2.

Item location
: NE Ohio

I purchased this tc from Adorama's used store. It was a bit of an impulse buy. I wanted to use it with my 70-300mm Canon lens and 90mm Tamron macro lens. Well, it doesn't work with either really. I can mount it to the Canon zoom but only at the longer focal lengths, anything less than 135mm and the inside of the lens near the rear element would make contact with the teleconverter. The glass wouldn't make contact with anything but I still didn't really want to take any chances.

Do what I failed to do, and take a look at the Sigma compatibility chart, and see if you can even use this piece of gear:
Lens - Teleconverter Compatability Chart

Here's some shots of the tc:

pONGp.jpg

bWiyR.jpg

Front element:
5aacS.jpg

Rear element:
HUyS1.jpg

I took a few photos of the moon with the teleconverter on the zoom lens, here's one of them.

5334722508_b3e85eda2a_b.jpg

Thanks for looking! Send me a pm if interested!

Darned good job on the for sale photos Paul!!!

I purchased this tc from Adorama's used store. It was a bit of an impulse buy. I wanted to use it with my 70-300mm Canon lens and 90mm Tamron macro lens. Well, it doesn't work with either really.

Not sure from your posting when you purchased it; you know you have 30 days to return it to us for a full refund?

I purchased this tc from Adorama's used store. It was a bit of an impulse buy. I wanted to use it with my 70-300mm Canon lens and 90mm Tamron macro lens. Well, it doesn't work with either really.

Not sure from your posting when you purchased it; you know you have 30 days to return it to us for a full refund?

Much too late for that I'm afraid. Purchased early September. Thanks anyway though!

To the top!

Wouldn't mind having it myself, I'd looked at it before on Amazon, but was told by a couple people that it would not work well with my 55mm-250mm Canon lens. According to the chart you listed, they were correct. :(

Most reactions

Back