What's new

Sigma Zoom Lens

everebekaheve

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello there,

My name is Evette, I'm a 31-year-old mother of two and I'm not very familiar with these online forums, so I don't know if I'm doing this correctly. I did want to come on here and let people know I'm selling a Sigma lens here: Sigma 24-70mm Zoom Camera Lens for Canon Auto Focus NR! - eBay (item 180344148481 end time Apr-13-09 09:10:33 PDT)
As far as myself, right now, I'm just getting into photography. I have a Canon 10d and a Canon Rebel XT.
I do have a question, though, I'm thinking about getting an external flash and I was wondering if anyone knows about these. Is there a specific brand or type for my cameras?

Thanks in advance for your time :thumbup:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom