PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2008 #1 Hey all, Like it? Hate it? Love it? Not interested? how did I do on this photo Attachments $IMG_2305.webp 63.4 KB · Views: 84
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Anyone?
Cappahayden TPF Noob! Joined Jan 11, 2008 Messages 228 Reaction score 0 Location N.L. Can Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 13, 2008 #3 I would clone out the power lines. I think the sign needs a little more space in the frame also. A good stock photo.
I would clone out the power lines. I think the sign needs a little more space in the frame also. A good stock photo.
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 13, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Cappahayden said: A good stock photo. Click to expand... Yes!:mrgreen: Exactly what I wanted to here!
Cappahayden said: A good stock photo. Click to expand... Yes!:mrgreen: Exactly what I wanted to here!
PhilGarber TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2008 Messages 813 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey (We don't bite) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Anyone else?