T tb2 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2006 Messages 971 Reaction score 2 Jun 25, 2006 #1 A silhouette captured during a seaside shower. Shot from under an umbrella! For more info go to http://photoreflect.blogspot.com Tony
A silhouette captured during a seaside shower. Shot from under an umbrella! For more info go to http://photoreflect.blogspot.com Tony
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2006 #2 I like it! Your posts are always so enjoyable
J JJP TPF Noob! Joined Jun 13, 2006 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location Kent, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 25, 2006 #3 I really like that, good job.
Passion4Film TPF Noob! Joined Apr 19, 2006 Messages 311 Reaction score 0 Location Florida, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2006 #4 I like it! It should be an ad somewhere!
T tb2 TPF Noob! Joined Feb 16, 2006 Messages 971 Reaction score 2 Jun 25, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys. I had to wait a while with my wife under a single umbrella until the people passed the light and bench. Wet legs was the price we paid for this shot! An advert - good thought - plenty of space in the sky for copy. Regards, Tony http://photoreflect.blogspot.com
Thanks guys. I had to wait a while with my wife under a single umbrella until the people passed the light and bench. Wet legs was the price we paid for this shot! An advert - good thought - plenty of space in the sky for copy. Regards, Tony http://photoreflect.blogspot.com
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2006 #6 very nice....good eye and comp. Set a mood.