S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Dec 24, 2005 #1 this is a picture dad took with my camera at the chesapeake bay. but i liked it so i figured i'd post it
this is a picture dad took with my camera at the chesapeake bay. but i liked it so i figured i'd post it
EscapeTurn TPF Noob! Joined Sep 30, 2005 Messages 85 Reaction score 9 Location Mid South Dec 24, 2005 #2 Awesome shot! I like!
PlasticSpanner TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2005 Messages 4,125 Reaction score 51 Location Cheshire, England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #3 Excellent! I love this one! :thumbup:
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #4 very awesome :thumbsup: sweet silhouettes