DramaDork626 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 294 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Sep 9, 2005 #1 A rose in front of my japanese lamp...had to use the tripod on this one cuz I couldnt use flash, and to do that, the camera need to be still...so mreah
A rose in front of my japanese lamp...had to use the tripod on this one cuz I couldnt use flash, and to do that, the camera need to be still...so mreah
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Sep 10, 2005 #2 Excellent take on a familiar subject! I am not crazy about the frame. The colours do not match the photo.
Excellent take on a familiar subject! I am not crazy about the frame. The colours do not match the photo.
Randog TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2005 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 22 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 10, 2005 #3 I like it! Well composed!