What's new

Silly fun w/ speedlights

kdthomas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
474
Location
Denton, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not taking this too seriously ... just screwing around with 2 speedlights. Really want to see if you guys think the image is as funny as I do.

Not sure my GF will think so, though, but ... she just doesn't get me sometimes.

$crazyAss_med.webp

(Goofed ... should have posted this to "Just for Fun" ... my bad)
 
Last edited:
1. why are you yelling at me. its 556am on the east coast, and I just got up. stop that.
2. this would make for a humorous avatar IMO
 
Did your team just score?

dSLR selfies are hard. Yours looks pretty good! Love your backdrop!
 
Nice expression. In this case I might try off camera flash. No shadows......
 
Nice expression. In this case I might try off camera flash. No shadows......
Doesn't him using 2 speed lights mean he used ocf?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4; probably while slacking off at work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom