What's new

Silver Arrow

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to a nice exhibition of Mercedes and Auto Union Silver Arrows at the Louwman Car Museum in The Hague. I'll post more when I scanned the rest of my film.

8104768790_d6fcbfb935_z.jpg
 
LOVE #1!!!! I would try and bump up the exposure on the front of the car just a bit, but other than that? STELLAR shot!
 
He, thanks :-) I like #1 the most too.

I agree on the dark tones. But is not possible to edit the dark tones with exposure. These are analog and scanned from negative.
What's lost in dark tones is gone, like light areas with digital or slide film.

I have one more. My dad is on the left. We had a great day :-)

8105850011_b991b3ff10_z.jpg


If you like cars the museum is definitely worth a visit (or even a detour). Here is more info about the museum: LOUWMAN MUSEUM - introductiepagina
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom