What's new

Silver waters, Orange skies

The_Saint

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What you think of these wave shots from this morning?

2664681788_e314b4a7cd.jpg



2664694110_e988c0882f.jpg
 
Lovely! I prefer the first one...the clump of trees in the foreground is an additional element of interest. Lots of nice horizontal lines, love how there's both foam and spray in the waves. Very nice.
 
Well, what's to say when Anty has said it ALL before us?
And what she said is just what I would have said. But now I can only repeat after her... :greenpbl:
 
very rich colors, i like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom