M mcleish TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 #1 12mm, f14, 1/640sec, iso 200. Dubai by mcleishlad, on Flickr C+C more than welcome. Thanks.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Taken from the Burj Dubai? Nice shot!
.SimO. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2012 Messages 258 Reaction score 28 Location Carlisle, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 #3 I'd expect nothing less from Dubai. I'd love to go back with a DSLR. Hell, even the Hilton hotel I stayed at there was made for kings. Great shot.
I'd expect nothing less from Dubai. I'd love to go back with a DSLR. Hell, even the Hilton hotel I stayed at there was made for kings. Great shot.
M mcleish TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Yeah, was such a surreal view from up there. I would have liked an evening shot with the done light trails but didn't have the time. Really cool place though.
Yeah, was such a surreal view from up there. I would have liked an evening shot with the done light trails but didn't have the time. Really cool place though.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 #5 That's a fantastic shot.
M mcleish TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the comments.
D dalex100 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 158 Reaction score 8 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 15, 2012 #7 I thought it was a screenshot from a game : it doesn't look real This is a beautiful picture.
M mcleish TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2011 Messages 99 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 16, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thats the feel i get for it too, Dalex100. The old game sim city. Thanks for the comment and look!