mcoppadge TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 240 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Dec 21, 2005 #1 A picture I played around with (a lot) to fix the colors and failed at. So I changed it to black and white to solve the problem.
A picture I played around with (a lot) to fix the colors and failed at. So I changed it to black and white to solve the problem.
M Matty-Bass TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 685 Reaction score 20 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2005 #2 hee, when i can't deal with color i go Black and white. I think b+w has more meaning anyway. Nice shot, I'd crop out the top since it isn't the true focus and it's a little oversaturated. Nice bench though! :mrgreen:
hee, when i can't deal with color i go Black and white. I think b+w has more meaning anyway. Nice shot, I'd crop out the top since it isn't the true focus and it's a little oversaturated. Nice bench though! :mrgreen:
Joerocket TPF Noob! Joined Jun 22, 2005 Messages 547 Reaction score 23 Location British Columbia Dec 21, 2005 #3 Oh man, I love pictures of benches! thinking about it... thats probably the weirdest things I've ever said. Nice shot! -Joe
Oh man, I love pictures of benches! thinking about it... thats probably the weirdest things I've ever said. Nice shot! -Joe