What's new

Simple flower

tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there
I was going trough my pictures and found this.
Spring isn't that far away :)

4425553756_3e3fa04bb6_b.jpg
 
that is definitely one of my fave flowers :)

I have one minor problem with one of the photos on your site... In the maternity gallery where there is an overlay and a little verse written on the right hand side there is a typo... It says, "ever prayer..." and should say, "every prayer" :)

Sorry, I'm a bit anal about spelling and grammar ;)
 
that is definitely one of my fave flowers :)

I have one minor problem with one of the photos on your site... In the maternity gallery where there is an overlay and a little verse written on the right hand side there is a typo... It says, "ever prayer..." and should say, "every prayer" :)

Sorry, I'm a bit anal about spelling and grammar ;)

OK Thanks for spotting it.
I'll correct it
 
just wanna make sure you don't think I'm being a b**** :)

I just know if I was getting prints from a pro that had something like that on there, I would want it to be right ;)

Otherwise, I LOVE your work! :) Maybe (just maybe) I'll be good one day lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom