Simple front yard shot

t2dxk0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, complete beginner here. Been shooting for a few weeks. Been reading and researching photography also for a few weeks. Haven't got out of my backyard yet. Found this shot where i thought there was nothing. Love to hear what anyone thinks, Thanks.
3469321091_bc14366a01_b.jpg

Photography is all about personal perception. What you see and what I see may be two completely different things, even though we are looking at the same image.
Found this shot where i thought there was nothing.
You see something; I see nothing as far as subject attention, very erratic to make me stop and concentrate. Way to busy, flat, and uninteresting. It reminds me more of an abstract painting.
My comments are a personal opinion and it is obvious this composure is not for my taste. Someone else may love everything about it and totally disagree with me. So effectively, what does it matter what I think if you like it!
Technical opinion is what you should be asking about. The only critique I have is your composure through the branches has blurred about 1/2 your image. I don't know if the deer (or whatever they are) was your subject intent. I'm assuming not considering where they are in your image. What was your intent when you were composing the shot? Some more specific answers may be provided.

Photography is all about personal perception. What you see and what I see may be two completely different things, even though we are looking at the same image.

You see something; I see nothing as far as subject attention, very erratic to make me stop and concentrate. Way to busy, flat, and uninteresting. It reminds me more of an abstract painting.
My comments are a personal opinion and it is obvious this composure is not for my taste. Someone else may love everything about it and totally disagree with me. So effectively, what does it matter what I think if you like it!
Technical opinion is what you should be asking about. The only critique I have is your composure through the branches has blurred about 1/2 your image. I don't know if the deer (or whatever they are) was your subject intent. I'm assuming not considering where they are in your image. What was your intent when you were composing the shot? Some more specific answers may be provided.

Any technical feedback would be great too. There are several obstacles (fences etc) in every direction, i had to shoot through a tree. As for the deer, I didn't realize they were in the shot till later, but I thought it made sense to have them there.

180mm f4 1/250 sec. ISO 200

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back