S spaz2145 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 #1 This is my first picture with a real photography camera. Nikon Coolpix 8700. I'm not sure why I like this picture but I do. I think it's the focus.
This is my first picture with a real photography camera. Nikon Coolpix 8700. I'm not sure why I like this picture but I do. I think it's the focus.
S spaz2145 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 its a notebook lol
platano TPF Noob! Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 #3 with pink stickies on it jk.. its a nice shot.
S spaz2145 TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2009 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 27, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 haha thank you