Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes simple is better.

C&C welcome.

Thanks for looking.

7190234671_e0a5e24d59.jpg
[/URL] Yellow Floral 2 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]

I like it - simple, clean, and good balance.

Thanks. Not much to it and that was my point. :thumbup:

Gorgeous. Love the fact that you had a perfectly blue sky, no clouds. Really cool perspective.

looks like its flipping me the bird. hahaha

Or it's REALLY happy to see you!

:boogie:

EDIT: Maybe I should call this photo "Morning Wood." Guys will get that....chicks, meh..maybe not.

EDIT: Maybe I should call this photo "Morning Wood." Guys will get that....chicks, meh..maybe not.

I didn't want to comment on this photo because all I could think of was "that flower has a penis" :/

I do really like the colour blocks and simplicity, but the penis bit is a tad distracting

I didn't want to comment on this photo because all I could think of was "that flower has a penis" :/

I do really like the colour blocks and simplicity, but the penis bit is a tad distracting

Yes, but for a flower this size, it's gotta be pretty happy about how things turned out, right? I mean, things could be worse...

:smileys:

yerlem said:

Dirty bird, just waiting for a bumble bee.

While the composition is simple, the lighting is what makes it work. Nicely done.

OUTSTANDING!!

Esp for a rock crawler!

Thanks for the nice comments. I appreciate the feedback.

Nice shot - clear, sharp and simple - I really like this one. If it was mine, I would be framing it and putting it on my wall.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back