What's new

Simply Beautiful

hey man, isn't there some way for you to use tags to get the image to appear in the forum?

i don't ususally look at pics through links. i've looked at a lot of yours however, and think you might get better response with it directly in the thread.
 
Just had a look and I like the shot. The panoramic crop works well. I also looked through the other images in that gallery and reckon number 2 stands out as a great image. Nice capture.

David
 
Thanks for the comments.

David - Out of the Tanker gallery I think #2 is the best. There are a few others in there that I like. But I'm just a bit bias.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom