Since I'm shooting B&W film now.........

I guess I'm gonna have to hang someone up to dry!

I tried to contact Rick58 to get proof regarding the source of this sheet attitude some people are developing these days...but no luck...

Why are you italicizing weird words? Didn't anyone ever teach you how to print?

Hey buddy--I'm mostly a slide shooter, so please don't project your B&W film insecurities onto me!

Hey buddy--I'm mostly a slide shooter, so please don't project your B&W film insecurities onto me!

Please stop, Derrel.... you're so transparent.

Some people needed only minimum coaxing to come to the dark side.... :twisted:

It is where all the cool kids hang out.

This burns me up. First we get dodgy characters, who seem to be fixated on negative things. Then this develops into a fight between positives and negatives. Exposing this to the light of day just fogs it all further. Even vigorous agitation under lukewarm conditions does not diminish the contrast. This HAS to stop.

This burns me up. First we get dodgy characters, who seem to be fixated on negative things. Then this develops into a fight between positives and negatives. Exposing this to the light of day just fogs it all further. Even vigorous agitation under lukewarm conditions does not diminish the contrast. This HAS to stop.

It will stop if you quit pushing everyone's buttons!

Come on dude...you're just blowing this up into a big deal,once again. Things had simmered down, and here you are, all reloaded, exposing old wounds, and in general just enlarging the problem by bringing all this negative crap back up and bringing things out into the light of day...

Bravo! :hail:

It will stop if you quit pushing everyone's buttons!
OOOOh! Didn't know I had that power! Maybe it's a hidden talent. Must have something to do with grainy reciprocity...

Come on dude...you're just blowing this up into a big deal,once again. Things had simmered down, and here you are, all reloaded, exposing old wounds, and in general just enlarging the problem by bringing all this negative crap back up and bringing things out into the light of day...
Well, I thought we should add some color to the exposition. After all, if we frame the picture right, things come into focus. As for advancing the negatives, I deny that. Unless you're thinking I'm needlessly ratcheting up the tension. That's when the red light comes on. Oh wait - maybe it's amber.

Well, your over-developed sense of perspective has made me think I might need to cut through some of this fog that I am suffering through, maybe with the aid of a good Kentucky wetting agent. I think maybe if I just try and focus on taking a low key approach to this whole scene that maybe I can, over time, filter some of my viewpoints, evaluate them, and hopefully after hours and hours, I will gain some perspective. But who knows, maybe it'll come to me in a flash, instantaneously as it were.

Hey, you guys need to roll with it. I think you need some time to rewind so you don't pop a sprocket.

Hey, you guys need to roll with it. I think you need some time to rewind so you don't pop a sprocket.

Seriously. Go grab some soup, or stand around for an hour or so to develop some clarity. Don't get so heated, it'll totally burn you out.

At least I'm not pushing it.
fiufiu.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back