Singapore night skyline

Bukitimah

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
razzi.me
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a few shots 2 nights ago. This is part of our night landscape you would be able to enjoy.

f15e861.jpg

6cca1ca.jpg

2b7829f.jpg

I really like the second one. 1 & 3 could have some sky & foreground cropped out.

For the 2nd photo, I am using D300 with afs 18-105 mm kit lens set at 22 mm. Camera setting is M with f6.3 and 5 sec shutter speed but fire under timer mode. Camera mounted on Vanguard tripod. Of course I did some PP to further enhance the photograph.

This is a Merlion, something created by Singapore which symbol a mixture of a lion and a mermaid. It is opened to public and you can visit it free.

I think 2 rocks, but maybe HDR possibilty because that statue will need a different exposure than the city. I think it would make a cool daytime shot though too. I would chop off black skies, they don't add anything to the image.

Good shoot in Singapore, I will go for shooting at the same area this weekend.......thanks for sharing.

Funny you took the effort to mention that the merlion is free, cus everything in Singapore is FREAKING EXPENSIVE now!!!!!

You should try to expose them one more stop. I think it will look better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back