What's new

Singapore night skyline

Bukitimah

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
279
Reaction score
7
Location
Singapore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a few shots 2 nights ago. This is part of our night landscape you would be able to enjoy.

f15e861.jpg


6cca1ca.jpg


2b7829f.jpg
 
I really like the second one. 1 & 3 could have some sky & foreground cropped out.
 
For the 2nd photo, I am using D300 with afs 18-105 mm kit lens set at 22 mm. Camera setting is M with f6.3 and 5 sec shutter speed but fire under timer mode. Camera mounted on Vanguard tripod. Of course I did some PP to further enhance the photograph.

This is a Merlion, something created by Singapore which symbol a mixture of a lion and a mermaid. It is opened to public and you can visit it free.
 
Hey Bukit funny thing I was just in Singapore ealrier this month...I only had 1 day of running around take some shots before we had to leave.
 
I think 2 rocks, but maybe HDR possibilty because that statue will need a different exposure than the city. I think it would make a cool daytime shot though too. I would chop off black skies, they don't add anything to the image.
 
One thing I forgot to ask what ISO did you use for this. not sure if its my monitor or your photo buts its looksa little grainy.
 
Good shoot in Singapore, I will go for shooting at the same area this weekend.......thanks for sharing.
 
Funny you took the effort to mention that the merlion is free, cus everything in Singapore is FREAKING EXPENSIVE now!!!!!

You should try to expose them one more stop. I think it will look better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom