What's new

Single Light 2.0 c&c

Tulsa

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
3
Location
Tulsa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, this is version 2.0, the first post can be seen here for those did not see it.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...um-photo-gallery/194736-single-light-c-c.html

I took some of the suggestions, and I am happy with the 2.0 version, please share your feelings on these, I prefer one over ther other, I have a feeling yall will say the same, I wont say which one right now.
Also, I did use 2 flashlights this time rather than one, both were LED White, The blue you see comes from the standby screen on my TV.
IMG_9114.jpg

IMG_9115.jpg


Not sure why I picked the wine glass, but it does give me an excuse to drink a few glasses this evening!
 
I'm partial to light painting, I like these. Especially the 2nd one.

Could do without the wood grain though, maybe throw a black cloth over.
 
Could do without the wood grain though, maybe throw a black cloth over.

Thought about that, but I kind of liked how it looked with the wood, I think all black would have been too much darkness
 
I guess this is not as interesting as my first set like this? I guess silence is better than "I dont like it" I always love input though, there has to be objections and suggestions.
 
I dont like the wood either.

I think the top left of the glass is a bit too dark you can't quite see the top left edge of the glass which makes it look kind of awkward imo.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom