Single Portrait...C&C Welcomed

Ub3rdoRK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.walesimaging.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
shot with D700 w/ 70-200vr @ ƒ2.8 1/160 with on camera sb900 bounced at ISO 400. Slight modification in Viveza to darken and simple complexion adjustments.

4601941294_cb8a4a36c8_b.jpg

I like this, but im not too sure about the focus. I see that it is focuses on the face, which is great, but my attention is drawn to the pink in the center. I'd like to see a little more focus toward the middle but other than that, a nice shot :)

i like it, but it almost seems slightly too dark.

I feel it's a little too dark as well. As for the focus...I see what you mean but I kinda wanted a feel of mysteriousness lol if that makes sense. Because her stockings are barely showing as well.

^This one looks very nice! Not sure what the first one looked like... it is gone.

I dig the pose and eyes but how do I say this.... er, something draws me away from her eyes to her chest. Knocking down the exposure on the chest would make it perfect for me.

ive gotten other opinions as well...one i found that i need to fix....is the definition of the chin. It blends too much with the chest, maybe thats why it leads away from the face?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back