What's new

Single. Unedited. Night shot!

UpCloseFromFarAway

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you guys think! I think it's a tad too grainy. :grumpy:

img8164z.jpg


Thanks for viewing!
 
First off, never post an image that is straight out of a camera unless you feel you absolutely nailed it. "Unedited" in this usage sounds like an excuse for an image that you already realize needs help.

Aside from that, it's underexposed and not a terribly interesting subject.

If you want some technical tips, search for posts from me with the words "night" in them and you'll find a lot of information.
 
better but still not all that interesting unfortunately

Wow, tough crowd.

@OP - I think the sense is that leading, rhythmic lines should lead to something. I find the bit of light peeking beyond the leftmost pole a bit distracting. This is likely due to the fact that the lights are more evenly distributed on the right.
 
better but still not all that interesting unfortunately

Wow, tough crowd.

@OP - I think the sense is that leading, rhythmic lines should lead to something. I find the bit of light peeking beyond the leftmost pole a bit distracting. This is likely due to the fact that the lights are more evenly distributed on the right.

Thanks so much for the CC!
 
I like it, the original I mean. A little bit of extra lighting and it would of been better but overall it's a nice photo. The edited version is good too but prefer the unedited photo
 
Last edited:
I like the colours in the edited version but I never understand why people use leading lines that never lead to anything?
 
I think it is a great picture as it is... obviusly with some editing will be better...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom