Sister in the Snow: film rocks

i really like the first one. film really has a differnt feel than digitial! good fotos!
btw...FILM ROCKS:lovey:

Wow, wow, and wow!!! This is a fantastic series!!! Really well done - the first one is my absolute favorite - what a beautiful photograph....... they all are.

Film will always be alive as long as i am taking fotos!!! i may miss the speed and accuracy of digital, but film is a art in itself and it amazes me!

I think the first one kind of looks like it should be a christmas ad, or a christmas post card, or something...

nice shooting, and yes, film ROCKS! i have a canon eos A2 on the way...HUGE upgrade from my rebel G (its gonna be my moms for use once i get a 50mm lens)

now if the weather would warm up here in NY :(

Wow.... It's so hard to capture snow in a way that doesn't look like two dimentional dots, like in the third shot, but that first one.... It really captures the feel of being in falling snow for me. Great light, great pose: I love it! One of my favs out of all TPF posts.

markc said:
Wow.... It's so hard to capture snow in a way that doesn't look like two dimentional dots, like in the third shot, but that first one.... It really captures the feel of being in falling snow for me. Great light, great pose: I love it! One of my favs out of all TPF posts.

thanks mark :D i'm totally flattered by the response here :blushing:

Definitely emotion evoking shots, the mark of a good photograph at any time I would think.

The first is my favourite, perfectly calm. You can feel the still of the scene through this.

The b+w is a great choice too.

-----------------
neverhappen.com

I can't believe I didn't comment on these, I meant to, but must have forgotten!! I really love these shots. #1 and #4 especially compliment each other and look like an image from Vogue on Winter fun or something!

It helps that you had a very pretty subject, but you've done an awesome job with the exposure, filling the frame just the right amount to give the subject attention, but leaving a good concept.

Great job.

Rob

Most reactions

New Topics

Back