Site Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any link images or banners?

I have a "couple" sites to put your banner on.

=)
Jade

Actually, I haven't had a chance to create any (not that I am any good at it anyways).

So, if we have anyone out there that has some graphics talent, it would be great if anyone would like to create some banner for this site. Otherwise, I'll try my hand at it when I have a chance and see how badly I can do! ;)

...and believe me, nobody wants that! :roll:

hehe, I might throw out a few images this weekend. :)

For another improvement, could you extend the cookie experation time to longer than 24 hours? I really don't like having to log in constantly. I access the web from three computers and am member of 14 forums, I don't always remember which password goes with which username.

Oh & there's a spell check mod for phpBB.

=)
Jade

For another improvement, could you extend the cookie experation time to longer than 24 hours? I really don't like having to log in constantly. I access the web from three computers and am member of 14 forums, I don't always remember which password goes with which username.

Oh & there's a spell check mod for phpBB.
Jade

The cookie life has been modified, please let me know if this helps.

There are a few mods I have been looking at, just haven't had time to really dive into any of them. The spell check one would definitely be helpful for me though! ;)

As soon as I find some more time, I will start looking into them and see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Chase

We'd like to hear your opinions about this site (both good and bad), so please feel free to post all of your comments, suggestions and feedback here!

Yes the first one is straight out of camera unedited in anyway.

Thank you both for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back