What's new

Sitting in the cold, dreaming of Laos

The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
18,743
Reaction score
8,049
Location
Mid-Atlantic US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In the Pak Ou Caves near Vientiane - dark cave, bright doorway, sun overhead.

p18840385-5.jpg
 
yep. this one is kind of interesting.
 
yep. this one is kind of interesting.

why?
because it isn't one item but more than one. which gives me more than one thing to look at. Personal taste, but I enjoy pictures like this. Also it speaks of a different culture, so curiosity kicks in. Not something I would see everyday. In fact this is probably the only time I will see this type of thing in this entire year unless I go looking for it. The yellow dripping down, the things in the bottom right hand corner, whatever is sticking out of the pot. The entire picture, foreign to me. The sign I couldn't even make out at first. But this is all good. Because it makes me look at it more deeply, think about it, to understand what im looking at. This is my type of photo. Just the type of photo that for someone like me, draws me in.
 
eh. the signs aren't really that interesting. except that apparently foreigners are charged more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom