Win the Lottery and Go Travel kinda camera

I don't play the lottery but if I did and won, it would be a Fuji Klasse S/W, butt load of Portra 400, Acros 100, and TriX. All shot in Asia. Then have all the rolls developed by Darkroom with super scans and prints.
what? why film???!!!
how about the Sony RX1R II?
I played with that...it's soooo much better than film.
Because I would have lasting images. Small, light, image quality.

It's a dreary fall day in Vancouver. Snow has landed on the ground and it is COLD. -2C tomorrow.
I might also bring along a Fujifilm X100F...for when I want to pretend to be Lee Friedlander or Cartier-Bresson.
If you won the Lottery and wanted to go travel, what would you bring?

I am happy with my NikonGear and my X100T.

If I win the lottery I will buy a farm with a lot of land, some horses for my sister and daughter to create their horse business and a permaculture school for me to learn, earn and teach, produce food and write about the sustainable future of humanity and how we might be living in 10.000 years from now... it is my Klimafarm: Gesunde Nahrung. Gesunde Umwelt. Gesunde Profite. | Frank Fremerey schreibt ein Buch über Biodiversität und Globale Verantwortung und gibt hier schon mal einen Vorgeschmack auf den Inhalt

Last edited:
My D850 with my Nikon 24-70mm 2 .8 plus my 70-200mm 2.8 and the 50mm 2.8G just in case I get to VERY low light situation.
The nice part is I don't need to win the lottery, I have all this, I am a happy little man :)

Leica TL2 with Vario-Elmar 18-56 plus electronic viewfinder and flash unit.

Might as well have said "two supermodels to carry your stuff and pose for you on location."

When you have money to burn supermodels can grow tiring after a bit. Much easier to let my beautiful "assistants" schedule new ones in for each shoot. I'd also probably not limit myself to any paticular gear, but have the "assistants" line up new for each stop

yes, with an unlimited travel budget certainly bring along the "assistants"
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Most reactions

Back