What's new

Sitting Pretty

Beautiful shot! great balance, and the focus is spot on! :thumbup:
 
Pretty good, I just wish the tip of the wing was more in focus.
 
Beautiful! This one's a keeper :)
Have to say that the purple spots in the background are a little distracting... maybe some photoshop there ;)
 
Pretty good, I just wish the tip of the wing was more in focus.

Good thought! I wonder if focus stacking would've helped.

Beautiful! This one's a keeper :)
Have to say that the purple spots in the background are a little distracting... maybe some photoshop there ;)

Thanks LK!
Regarding the background, I personally like the contrast of the colors, I think it adds to the image.
 
I like the composition overall, including the purple bits in the background.

Looks like you got a focus lock on the flower, slightly in front of where the butterfly actually stands, missing it slightly on the critter itself.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom